Bio of Virginia (Gin) Fisher, HotPeachPages Webmom
This picture of Gin Fisher and her brother was taken when she was 5-years-old and wanted to be a cowboy. She grew up to build the HotPeachPages instead. Gin's mom's favourite colour was, and still is, HotPeach. (Mom calls it orange, though, for some reason.)
- alumnus of U of S and UBC (B.Sc. and LL.B.)
- legal publishing;
- government service;
- private family law practice for 12 years;
- in-house counsel for two national franchise companies;
- seven years sole staff member at umbrella organization for shelters for battered women;
- clinical preceptor with U of S College of Medicine;
Gin Fisher woke up one day to find that her right arm had turned HotPeach. That's when she knew she was destined to do great things.
- tech support at Apple call center;
- electronic assembly;
- freelance editor and web designer;
- since 1999, webmom of the HotPeachPages, a worldwide list of abuse agencies with abuse information in over 100 languages;
- author of a novel (cutting-edge medical technology meets life-and-death courtroom drama), another novel (another thriller, this time in a synchrotron), a fairy-tale (written in German, translated to English), and some other stuff, all unpublished as yet, yet all gripping
1We are not responsible for the quality of the sites listed. They are provided as a reference only.