| Global and Continental sites that link to the HotPeachPages|
- UN Women, global champion for the world’s women and girls, with a budget of $80 million, relies heavily on the HPP:
Email 2011: "We often refer your service as a resource for survivors and friends and family of survivors who write to us for help. Hot Peach Pages is an invaluable resource and unique, to our knowledge. We know our Say NO partners, and viewers from all over the world, can benefit from it and we would like to link to Hot Peach Pages to make it easy to do so." UN Women
The Resources page of the UN Secretary-General's UNiTE to End Violence Against Women relies on the ‘Virtual Knowledge Centre to End Violence Against Women and Girls’, whose Need Help? page has only one link under Agencies: Hot Peach Pages.
- Nicole Kidman, as Goodwill Ambassador for UN Women, linked to the HPP on her You Can Help page on the UNIFEM website (from Jan 2006 until 2013, when the UNIFEM site was retired) under Get Involved, from These organizations need your help and support. (The Hot Peach Pages was the only site outside the United Nations' group of websites that Ms. Kidman linked to.)
- UNIFEM linked to the HPP (as International Domestic Violence and Abuse Agencies List) from its Violence Against Women Links from 2005 until 2013, when the UNIFEM site was retired.
- On Need Help?, the UN Women ‘Virtual Knowledge Centre to End Violence Against Women and Girls’ has only one link under Agencies: Hot Peach Pages.
WAVE Directory (Women Against Violence Europe) has had a link to the HPP since 2001 on Get Help that says: If you are looking for help on continents other than Europe, please refer to www.hotpeachpages.net.
PeaceWomen Across the Globe » Network » Partner Organizations (as International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies)
Get Help on Council of Europe’s “Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence” site lists the helplines of 43 countries (without links), and then says only: For further information: Hot Peach Pages.
FAQ for the international campaign 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence (coordinated annually by the Center for Women’s Global Leadership at Rutgers) has only one answer to Question 15: I am a victim of gender-based violence. Where can I go to get help? Answer: Hot Peach Pages.
European Women's Lobby
Global Network of Women’s Shelters under Organize in Your Region says: Want to look for other women's shelters and domestic violence service agencies in your region or country? One online resource that might help is: Hot Peach Pages, i.e. the world's shelters use the HPP to find each other.(If the world’s shelters need HPP help, imagine how much the world’s individuals need it. Imagine if every woman in the world knew about the HPP.)
| US International sites that link to the HotPeachPages|
- Americans Overseas Domestic Violence Crisis Center,
on American Family Violence in Foreign Countries, top of page 3
Email 2006: "I would like to thank you for your work and the amazing resource you have created with HotPeachPages. It is the first place I go to when searching for resources for our clients, who are Americans experiencing domestic violence overseas. Thank you again for all of the wonderful work you do—keep it up!" Americans Overseas Domestic Violence Crisis Center
Email 2011: "HotPeachPages, thank you for all that your network and website have done and continue to do for survivors living all over the world, and for updating the always changing list of resources that organizations and survivors rely on! Keep up the awesome work. Americans Overseas Domestic Violence Crisis Center
- United States Embassy, Madrid, on
Help for U.S. Citizen Victims of Crime in Spain
near bottom of text on page 7
- First Response Action for Peace Corps volunteers who are survivors or victims of physical and sexual violence
| US National sites that link to the HotPeachPages|
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network see International Domestic Violence and Abuse Agencies List
Email 2006: "Thanks so much for your site. We link to it from our resources section. The international agencies you provide are especially useful for us. Sometimes we hear from people in other countries, and, because we only
provide services in the US, we direct them to your site for help." RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women
Email 2002: "VAWnet will certainly provide a prominent link to your web site .... It is a valuable resource often utilized by Technical Assistance Specialists with the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence." National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women (VAWnet)
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence—Members include: Allstate Insurance, American Express, Avon, Blue Shield, Chase Bank, Colorado Bar Assoc, Cornell University, Corning, Eastman Kodak, Fifth & Pacific, Futures Without Violence, Illinois State University, Mary Kay, NFL, Pennzoil-Quaker State, Prudential, Rutgers University, Target, Verizon
- WomensLaw.org: Where to Find Help » National Organizations » American Women Abroad
- Futures without Violence » Get Help and Domestic Violence Resources
- Dr. Phil's Domestic Violence Resources see International Inventory of Domestic Violence Services
| Other US sites that link to the HotPeachPages|
| Other sites around the World that link to the HotPeachPages|
1We are not responsible for the quality of the sites listed. They are provided as a reference only.