voir aussi Français Haitian Creole
Safe Houses: information from UN Women Jan 06, 2012 and other info found on the internet
Agenda de las Mujeres
Ministère à la Condition Feminine et aux Droits des Femme
Crisis Centres and Violence Agencies 1997 list
Liste de marche mondiale des femmes
- Six safe houses receive technical support from UN Women. Three of them are run by the Association Femmes Soleil d'Haiti (AFASDA) and provide services from Fort Liberte, Cap Haitien & Port de Paix, with support from V-Day.
- There are two houses in the West region, one run by the Ministère à la Condition Feminine et aux Droits des Femme and the other by Kay Fanm. (Zonta International helped rebuild the Kay Fanm Safe House after the earthquake.) The sixth house may have been completed in the South East region, run by Fanm Deside.
- No websites or contact info as yet for any of the safe houses.
- Kay Fanm
- Fanm Deside
- Association Femmes Soleil d'Haïti (AFASDA)
- KOFAVIV: Komisyon Fanm Viktim power Viktim
- Isis internacional Guía de servicios de ayuda